Monday, November 5, 2007

Telepathically Tantric

OK last night I was reading several posts on the NSFW, but I consider appropriate blog by Dirty Filthy Princess. I just discovered her blog and was fascinated by some parallels. She, like I had for the most part saved herself for marriage. (Technically, we saved ourselves for the one we eventually married.) In her case it was a mature and thoughtful choice. In my case there was an occasional noble thought, but mostly I was a nerd that could never align my desperate hormonal urges, and actual opportunity, and my conscience at the same time. The perfect storm happened when I met Dee and not to tell her tale or too much of mine, but she had borne a child previously and I assumed that meant a less than immaculate conception.

She was a bit frustrated at the time as we grew closer and explored in ways I had had some opportunities in earlier life but the level of beguilement had not overcome my fortitude. She, (beguiling as Eve on a mission from he who persuadeth to partake of forbidden fruit) did persuade me, and I partook of some from the lower branches of the tree. Her frustration was we'd set a date, we did things that to her mind (and mine now) were certainly more adventurous then simple coupling. But I held out, treasuring the last shred of my virginity as a???? Well, I'm not sure why I did that, it probably was partly because I didn't know what I was missing, and partly because what I was getting was superb. We were actually celibate and chaste in all ways in the week before the wedding as if that absolved previous indiscretions. I am sure glad I didn't think of showing that fortitude say a month before the wedding.I would never have made it.

Anyway as it goes, I told you that so I could tell you this.

I am reading DFP's blog with Dee trying to sleep next to me. Among many posts I read there there were two or three in particular that seized upon my imagination. One was a rather impassioned description of her latest ministrations upon her husbands person with him in a shall we say receptive rather than giving mode. Another, I think alluded to the enthusiasm she has had for his person in this way since they became intimate, and it reminded me of us in our early days, not so much in some of the middle stressful period, and a lot as of late. The last one I cannot describe without being more personal than I want to be, but I shall send a note to Dirty Filthy Princess perhaps thanking her for the telepathic suggestion.

I finally closed the laptop and as it powered down I slipped out of my fem Calvin Kleins and socks, leaving male briefs and a t-shirt. I was pondering things sexual, and aware that Dee has an early day, and that surfing blogs so long had made any overtures a little untimely at this point. Still, I had some energy,and despite my puritanical upbringing that makes it difficult to do even at the age of 42 with a wife who (correctly) thinks it is a normal human event, I began the slow process of self exploration that could well lead to the grievous sin of Onan.

Dee, who I thought was asleep, rolled my direction and much to my embarrassment, her reach found that my briefs were not exactly waist high at the time. A soft hand though turneth away a blush, and I rose to the occasion I put aside all self-critical thoughts of my deviance.

She was in rare form, what I like to call her "artistic" mode. She once had a mall kiosk print 4 business cards with her name and "felatio artist" on it and there was in fact truth in advertising I can attest. I began to wonder if she had read over my shoulder as it was almost a concerto played to surpass the description of DFP efforts. I say this not to demean DFP's obviously worshipful and highly skilled ministrations, but to show the heights achieved here.

At some point she made a request that I am not to sure has ever been done in exactly that way by us in 15 years of sexual gymnastics, which is saying a lot. One doesn't find the truly new that often, although I find the combinations make it new each time.

The specificity of the request seemed to me to have come straight from a line DFP had written, so I assumed it was because she had read the words by the glow of the laptop along with me. She had actually said "You are addicted to blurfing" which I took to be a comment on the fact that I had kept at it till 2AM, and that she had read the blog I had finished last. I thought the enthusiasm was a gentle reminder to my easily obsessed self that there is a real live,willing woman in bed with me and reading about others experiences is a poor substitute.

I went back to blurfing (surfing blogs) none-the-less tonight and was reading some aloud to Dee. I mentioned something that harked back to DFP's and she gave me a blank look. I explained, you know the one you were reading over my shoulder? Nothing. Finally we realized she had read nothing but my mind,and more likely my responses to her. Incredible how in tuned she can be to me at times.

1 comment:

Dee Talbot said...

After 15 years of marriage, spending long nights listening to you relive every sexual experience you had that didn't include me, and learning that you are a CD......do you really think that there is anything I don't know about you sexually???? No...wait.... don't answer that. I don't want to know.