Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cat hasn't got my tongue...

I have been typing at about the same several thousand word a week pace, its just that well, I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just come out and say it. There is someone else.

I think I mentioned previously that Dirty Filthy Princess' Blog inspired me to ask Dee to resurrect her short-lived sexblog. She did and we have been writing more explicitly there, together. It has been to say the least interesting. We have already had 19 visitors even though we have told NO ONE of its existence. It is nice to have a no-holds-barred place to write salaciously.

Whether it is lief following art of the other way around, things have gotten well sort of more adventurous. This is all good and fun,but we made plans last night to be a little more typically vanilla. This is relevant here because it was dressing related. Dee insists that the presence of two pairs of panties in the scene violated the vanilla label, but I see it as just a reminder that a softer approach was planned. However those plans went in each of our minds we found a comfortable and very enjoyable place, in a softer but non-vanilla place. Maybe more akin to soft-serve vanilla/strawberry swirl of fat-free frozen yogurt....

1 comment:

Dee Talbot said...

Funny, I thought it was a little more adventurous. Maybe not the Rocky Road of the night previous. Perhaps closer to a mint chocolate chip???