Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just traded most of my crossdressing wardrobe away...

..in exchange for a well dressed wife. I know, I know, when you think drag queen you think sequins and feathers and spandex..Oh My!

In truth I have been asking her help and advice putting together skirts and blouses which dresses flatter, and so forth. So, really I was shopping to her taste anyway. In a way it is my taste too because I always liked the way she put herself together.

Once, a few months and many pounds ago,I was trying to do some more self-less shopping. I bought a skirt or two for me,but was concentrating on finding flattering clothes for Dee. It was a real eye-opener about the lack of cute clothes for larger sized girls. It was impossible. Aisle after aisle, shapeless garments. Not even interesting fabrics or textures or colors. It is like the whole point of clothing after about size 12 and certainly after size 14 is strictly camouflage. "Hide me!" the clothes scream.

Down now sixty lbs and within 12 lbs of my weight, Dee has slithered her hips into most of my wardrobe. Some of my early purchases are a little loose on her and the rest is within sight.

I inhaled into a couple of pairs of low-rise size 6 jeans that I feel confident her curves will not fit into, but I thought that about the size 10 suit!

I am torn, on the one hand I feel naked in my own closet. On the other hand she looks hot. I'm Ok with that.

1 comment:

Dee Talbot said...

Oh really? Are you really that confident? Last time I got close to a size 6, you complained that I was losing too much weight. Not this time. Oh, yeah....it's on!