Thursday, November 15, 2007

I now have the NUMBER ONE blog....

...according to Google for anyone searching blogs for the phrase "drivers license weight". THats right NUmero Uno~!

Oddly, my post on the subject of October 3th was only tangentially on topic for the theme of my blog. I felt kind of guilty because the number two entry was more recent (October 5th) and on a blog that actually is about dieting. Felt kind of bad, like a usurper to the throne.

The individual actually stayed and read for 6 minutes, which is kind of unusual since although there are guys and gals that dig a dude in a dress, thats really not who one expects to bump into in the course of the day.

Try this - at lunch today at some chain fast food place, stare at the door and try to imagine that the next guy through the door is wearing panties underneath his Dickie's work pants. Weird, no? or what if that chick with the long hair, sunglasses, athletic hips is actually a guy. Its one thing to go to a gay bar on drag night, but looking for recipes, and finding out maybe for the first time that there are straight married crossdressers would be at the least, disconcerting I would think.

On the subject of Drivers License Weight, both Dee and I do not have the correct weight on our licenses. Interestingly, we both claim a weight of 150. Neither of us measure UP to that standard. As I stated previously, my license weight on the license before this one was 135. At the time it was a hopeful ideal that some day with enough protein powder and weightlifting I could gain that next 20-25 lbs. At my most recent nadir of weight..(Apogee of weight loss) of 131 I'm fine with my weight. I'd like a more toned midsection, but apparently not enough to actually do the crunches. I wouldn't mind adjustable clavicles and rib cage to get my manly frame into a more proportionate dress size, but over all I think I am at the ideal size to skip back and forth across the no-man's land between the masculine and the feminine.

Plaid shirt, snug jeans,work boots and a days scruff, and I am like Ron White would say a "Manly Man". A sleeveless blouse, even tighter jeans (tucked), sensible heels, a close shave, some foundation, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, a wigs and 'Voila!' I am a girly gurl. It sure is more trouble to be a girl though. Probably why nearly all of these entries have been composes "En Homme"

No comments: