Monday, November 5, 2007

As if frequent 1500 word posts are not enough...

I/(We?) need yet another blog. Dee had her own, started me one, one for the family, then one for her photos. She stopped using hers because that vender was awkward. I never wrote a word on mine,and the family one kind of became her main blog and her public face for her vanilla online friends.

Shortly after I started this one, Dee started her non-vanilla blog. It featured fictionalized depictions of some interesting moments of, er well intimacy. It was not, then linked to mine or really anyone else. At some point she thought better of it and deleted the entries, and over time that blog morphed into her wife of a crossdresser blog.

Anyway what made me think of the earlier sexblog was that I needed somewhere to recount the story in my head about something that happened last night, without resorting to the euphemisms that I use here to maintain a reasonably clean and for the most part safe for work blog. Since I do post pictures of me (In sane moments the non-en-femme ones give me pause) It seems I want to be a little less interesting to say, Inside Edition or a tabloid or some local attention if and when this comes to any sort of attention.

Anyway the gist of what I wanted to write is that there have been three occaisons lately where specific things that were on my mind because of blogs or other web pages that I have read, seemed to have been conveyed to Dee telepathically. In two of the cases, I know for a fact she hadn't read what I had read and I hadn;t even hinted I had read that genre that day, the latest that caused me to think about it, I assumed she had read over my shoulder.

I am not sure what I am going to do exactly in my next blog entry about it, but I think I will leave enough details to remind myself what it is I wanted to say, with still being cryptic enough to conform to my pre-conceptions about what this blog is and isn't about.

On the other hand it has been an evolving thing. Non-identifiable personal details about things I like to do creep in for example cooking. It isn't just NSFW stuff that I leave out of this blog. A lot of vanilla stuff I leave out too. For example things I collect, things about the kids like in the vein of kids say the darnedest things, things about my car, my profession, that sort of thing. Mostly mindful never to give enough pieces of the puzzle for the inevitable cyber troll to make grief of my life which is of course none of their business.

No comments: