Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pantyhose sure are warm....

Today at the barracks was linen service. I sort of forgot it was Wednesday. I left in a hurry and left my bottom drawer hanging open. I keep my short sleeve shirts there and all of the small electronics, camera, charges and so on. Staff here seems pretty upstanding, but never-the-less, no need to tempt anyone. So I was quickly looking over them to make sure all was in place. Yep, all there...

...including the pair of pantyhose I had balled up and set on top.

I got a virtual laugh online out of Dee when I related this. She pointed out that a lot of guys up here wear them for warmth against the extreme cold. Even her dad. Hmmm, he might be wearing them for warmth. Don't they say that a girl tends to marry her father?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wear them all year round because I love the way they feel on my body. :-)