Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally Starting My Manly Job!

Going to be a heavy equipment operator. I realize that there are even petite women employed in similar jobs, but it tickles my funny bone a bit to imagine up in that cab with my current gender awareness, and my return to my slender frame.

Along those lines, I have decided the only reason I gained weight over the years was a side effect of Prozac. I stopped taking it after years on it at about the same time I started consciously eating healthier and avoiding snacks. I slid right through the ground floor of my diet of 135 in to the basement of where I was when I got married 15 years ago. I was 124 yesterday. I have been eating larger meals, I am out of the habit of snacking/grazing between meals, but I may have to start. Hard to believe that a few months ago I was bulging out the sides of a size 14 skirt.

I have added real butter back into my diet, am drinking 2% milk, where I had even given up skim before, I eat red meat, pasta, bread. Its like old times when I couldn't gain weight. Seems odd now, because I thought the days when my metabolism would let me eat whatever I want were long gone.

I wonder if its all the sex?

No comments: