Friday, January 18, 2008

Frottage

In my early sexual experience which of course for me was entirely male mode and hetero, I really enjoyed grinding against an eager girl's zipper. I had heard this called zipper grinding, or rubbing off at the time. Later I heard the term dry-humping which seemed an oxymoron. Plenty of humping, not so much dry.

In our explorations online, Dee and I have met some interesting people. One in particular is a friend of Dee's who is a lesbian and speaks in the vernacular of the culture. I have never really seen myself as a lesbian in a man's body as they say because there are cultural issues I don't share. I am gynophilic in much the same way, but biology, experiences and perspective is not the same. One of the terms Dee picked up was tribadism. Sometimes tongue in cheek miss-spelled in their community as tribalism which is what spell check wants me to change that to. Essentially it is a form of frottage, as in external touching or grinding. Against another's hand, their leg or in the case of two woman with some gymnastic effort, more intimate contact on contact.

We saw an interesting video of such and we both found ti well motivating to say the least. I donned a pair of cheap pantyhose...(we call these floss)...and a sports bra just to give Dee something for leverage and well, tucked we went at it...quite interesting. They ended up later with a rather large hole strategically torn in them with her teeth, hence the term floss.

I am a bit unsure about what to do with these sort of experiences blog wise. Barbara herself is absent a lot lately from my life and out bedroom so there is a relevancy issue at times. In addition Barbara seems to be a time-warped me from an earlier time, and not that sexual usually, so to sexualize her here seems odd to me. The blog itself although it was meant mostly for me as a place to sort out my feelings, has become apparently a bit more than that with both regular visitors and the curious who want to know a bit more about what life is like for a straight married crossdresser. Although some of them come here hoping for "Hot SHe-male Pics!" and leave dissapointed, my sense is that plenty might be loved ones of a crossdresser or maybe a crossdresser who like I was less than a year ago confused as to what his dressing means to him and is seeking answers.

On the other hand, Dee and I have been highly sexual with each other and quite open about it in another aspect of our online life. We have become together sex-bloggers and although I mention in passing that I am also a crossdresser, since I am usually not dressed (or in femme mode mentally) during our adventures, the CD issues are only a footnote there.

I am only sure I am not starting a 4th "Hot Tranny Sex Blog" so perhaps I will just relate the relevant adventures here as they occur. It is weird though to fracture my writer's psyche to adjust the tone and timber of the writing to the euphemisms I employ on this blog, when I write raw, gritty filth on the other. Maybe that is appropriate though as the two sides of me are a bit different in the sensibilities.

Sometimes it is nice to slip into my femme mode as a respite from my too-urgent, too-driven, too-obsessive sexual urges as my male side experiences. I feel a little guilty though not letting Barbara be more free with her desires what ever they might be. She seems remarkably neutral on the subject.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Barb:

Just a note to say thanks for your kind words over on my blog. I wish I could get back to my "fighting weight" as you have, but I suspect my will power just isn't strong enough...and without an understanding partner like Dee, I don't have the support for it you do.

I'm getting used to being an older CDer, as I've gotten used to being an older guy.