Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bored, yet smooth.

So I am stuck in this camp, training by day, ineffectively perving online by night as most adult sites are blocked. I understood that I would have a small private room and communal bathroom, that remains mine for the duration of the assignment there. I still thought it prudent to get the lay of the land, in this land of roughnecks prior to breaking out the ball gowns.

The only femme thing I brought was the very first pair of panties I actually bought and admitted to myself they were for me. The are plain, white and nylon. At a glance they could be men's bikini style briefs. I actually wore them one day, and it was comforting, but not femme. I was expecting to go home Friday afternoon. There is a lot of pent up urges for both of us. Dee has taken some really beautiful, tasteful, sexy self portraits and we had talked a bit about taking some of Barbara. (that is after my male side's more primal needs are met!)

This morning I woke up an hour early and am afraid to go back to sleep, any tardiness can result in termination. high risk job with no margin for someone not being there when something gets dangerous. So I headed to the communal bathroom to shave my head and face. Can of cheap foamy shaving cream, bar of Irish spring, one single edged disposable razor.

The eight stalls are not very private. Cheap three by three vinyl u-shaped showers with plain vinyl curtains. Two rows of four across from each other. I had woken up an hour early and had the showers to myself. I started with my head and was going to just hit a few of the easy to reach spots. As I cleared a section of brush, it only made the next thicket look all the more furry. I ended up taking it all of as best I could in odd contortions in that little shower. I ended up bloody but smooth. The water up here apparently is incredibly hard..I seemed to have lime scale on my hands and feet after an hour in the shower. The cuts seem a little slow healing. Next time I think I'll wait till I can get home.

No comments: