Saturday, June 30, 2007

Barbara's plans to dress in imaginary femme clothes didnt last.

Plans to dress in imaginary femme clothes didnt last.

I was feeling close to my feelings and wanted to see if the different personality could be maintained with only a little polish on fingers and toes to act as a little reminder.

It kinda worked, but I kept thinking of excuses to dress. We were talking about how on a 40 mile hike at the age of 12 or so with a back-pack that was probably close to 1/2 my weight, I had an odd gait that was remarked upon. When I mimed what it looked like, Dee said it was kind of a show girl walk. I have also tried slowing my stride and walking more with each step a little closer to an imaginary center line than I would en homme. Not trying to wiggle or really walk like a girl so much as try to recapture my younger walk that got me teased a but, to see what it was.

I decided to dig out the dusty treadmill we got from Dee's aunt. Naturally my periwinkle Keds seemed the logical choice. Dressing 'relapse' one. I was wearing boxers and a mans shirt. As I picked up the pace I ditched the shirt, My 8 year old son came in and said ooo manly with your shirt off! made me laugh.

I ended up burning off my whole breakfast (Strawberry Awake, Walmarts version of Special K with Strawberries) I walked and ran 1.5 miles in 30 mins, no record, but a lot more exercise than I usually get. Then I mowed the yard. Dee said "How butch of you!"

Showered put on a pair of jeans and a mans shirt. I was getting irritable and grumpy. Dee loaned m her turquoise polo to replace my long sleeved turquoise shirt just saying sweetly, "Put this on instead you look uncomfortable" I was trying to drift off for a nap...I slipped off the jeans, and boxers and on a pair of champagne Hanes Her Way high cut briefs. ahh that felt better. Left the shirt and panties on, pulled on mens cargo knee shorts and no-show womans socks and my Keds and went to the store.

Bought Dee a blue with polka dots skirt (unfortunately she has lost more weight lately and I was about a size behind, but she seemed to appreciate the gesture.)

Tonight she found a pair of lace banded pink panties in size 8 that had never fit her so she donated them to the cause. little bow and flower just below where I, well depending on mood shall we say,peek out over. She said it was really arousing to see them on..very validating...sings "I feel pretty....

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I have a frequent fantasy of going out in "androgynous" outfit--man-tailored satin blouse (pink or lavender), side- or back-zipped tight jeans, black patent flats with bows on the insteps.