Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thoughts while bathing...

Our Master (Master, Misses and Miss?) Bathroom is horrible. You have to lean back a little over the commode to shut the door in the 5 x 6 area that contains the shower and the commode. Outside of that area is a single sink against the wall that should have let in the north facing light. A large arch allows no privacy, or sound control or light control from the Bedroom.

Anyway the 'kids' bath has a cheap (and filthy) fiberglass shower/tub combo. If the door had been placed 2 feet to the left and the commode also The would be room for a Seeping tub or even a whirlpool.

This tub is so narrow that my relatively bony butt barely fits! I resolved to try. I had this image of warm water, lather, shapely calves, a gently gliding razor...~shiver~ Dee was exhausted from our hours of really good exploration of history and feelings for my male side's issues. Barbara seems to have a lot of opinions about who and why she is, and she is an inexhaustible chatterbox. She was drifting, her eyelids were getting heavy...oh wait that's Dani's ~giggle~.

She suggested a little Barbara Time. I thought of the bath.

I was wearing these soft girly white running shorts with aqua stripes on the side (commando). I slipped off my t-shirt, nervously adjusted the blinds to let in some natural light and began scrubbing down the shower. Got it clean enough maybe for a backdrop, and to not offend Barbara's tender sensibilities.

Once the shower was clean I ran a bath. FORGOT Mr. (miss?) Bubble. Used 1/2 bottle of fragrant pink shampoo. (later chided by my SO how I hate it when our lotion/soap/really anything liquid junior fetishist does just that. I explained Barbara is much more understanding or a girls needs.)

The bath went swimmingly.

A nice time was had by all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have chided you if there were no actual bubble bath in the house :) Learn to ask, I'll share. Learn to trust that. I love you.