Sunday, July 1, 2007

Shopping with abandon.

We were at Walmart last night.

I returned the size 13 panties WITHOUT a RECEIPT...cant believe I did that. Dee went with me for cover then outed me, when the cashier said do you want to exchange or refund? Dee looks at me and says, its up to you!! She didn't realize till later what she had done. I could see a little amusement in the girls eyes, but she was very cool about it.

I've lost my wallet and the card I did have in a drawer unused for a year or two was what I was going to pay with. (Barbara has run us completely out of cash) I realized that the cosmetics, a skirt for Barbara, a top for Dee and intimates for Barbara was over $100 then we added groceries. I have no ID and I knew they would check over $100, and Dee doesn't have a card on that particular account.

I took all the frozen stuff out put it in a cart and had Dee circle until I checked out 1 load, it was $60ish. I then abandoned that cart in the front, Dee slid over and took that, and I went through with the second.

I had Veet, eyebrow templates, 1 package each of cotton and also nylon high cut size 7 panties (now that I get my 12-14 skirt size does NOT mean I wear size 13 panties) A pair of fun robin's egg blue satiny panty with lace trim, lip liner, lip plumping. gloss,face cream, triple blade razors. Now I don;t have Dee for cover. It was great...until I got to the total...$144! Eeeep~!

She just asked to see the card, compared signature and said to have a fun evening. She probably said have a nice day, but I hear it as have fun playing dress-up.

My male side (when I listen at all to him) is a little disgtraught at having lost all moral authority over shopping.

No comments: