Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Fashion "Outing"...

Lazing and groping a bit in bed, I was feeling very fem, and well, Dee was feeling up Barbara. She was into it, which makes me REALLY into it and hanging on her every word and suggestion. (She often says I am a bit of an audio-slut). She asked whether I had on 'big boy' or 'big girl' pants on under my homme jammie pants. When I responded "commando" she was a visibly disappointed I wasn't wearing a lacy pair of panties under. That was so sweet!

We canoodled and played and reached an er, resting point for me. She expressed an interest in re-visiting the particular brand of gentle kink we had stumbled upon. She suggested that I be dressed for the next session. We played the "and what would I wear with that?" game envisioning the scene and came up with an outfit that required some shopping.

We always have at least one or often two laptops within reach. Dee fired hers up and searched for 40a bras. As a humbly endowed girl, Barbara has a couple of cast-off 38Cs and a couple of sports tops, and otherwise lets it all hang out so to speak. (Well up there anyway, lower she has been experimenting with keeping it all tucked in.)

She found out Target caries some 40A's in their Gilligan & O'Malley line. I was fired up on testosterone courage, and feminine desires and resolved to go a bit farther from home to a Target and buy a black one and hopefully a matching set of panties. I don't think Target has garter belts to complete the image she described, but maybe some seamed thigh high stockings, or ooo fishnets...

So I slithered a pair or control top pantyhose over my race-car red toe nails, up over my smoooooth calves (VEET!) and tight on my thighs...a little tuck here and there, and everything is well under control. I have to fold the top down by 2/3 to make sure the waistband doesnt show above the very low waist on my XOXOX stretch jeans. The jeans fitted snug and slimming on the thighs, cute seams at the knee and wide 70's flares. I put on a plain guys pocket tee so I have someplace for my wallet.

I found myself in heading for the freeway to be passing within a mile of the Target that I might actually shop at normally. Feeling brave I went in.

Approaching the lingerie department I saw a confident young 20 something sales associate walking as if to go there with a woman perhaps my age at her side. I hoped she would turn into lingerie and the other would keep going. My perception is that the young would be more encouraging of alt lifestyle choices, and given the opportunity, who wouldn't rather be waited on by the young and cute.

Sadly, both kept walking leaving the lingerie department un-attended. Wait, paradigm shift here. I used to circle endlessly if buying something slinky for Dee in mainstream stores, darting in to make a quick grab when the place cleared out. I realized I really craved a conversation with a genetic girl about my desire to emulate them. I decided that I could probably find the bras myself since I knew the make and model I was hunting for a purchase the way a guy would, hunt it, nab it, drag it to the register, strap it over the fender for the ride home. As the occasional customer wandered in I felt that old pervy feeling creep in, but I perservered. Found the brand, the make, many colors, all pretty basic soft cups, fairly unadorned, but, I thought kind of how I see Barbara developing. A little sporty, pretty, but not to cutesy. (who am I kidding I adore cutesy)

Anyway, I am again browsing the clearance rack, for the variety of colors and textures. Looking in vain for 40A but finding a 38NA, a 38A and a 38AB. I grab them $5 a piece! A pleasant voice a couple of carousels away and below my sightline inqires, are you doing OK or could you use some help? In guy mode, I say quickly as programmed, "Yes, I'm just fine thanks."

Shifting gears (downward, while rapidly decelerating in a curve, so I double clutched) I channel Barbara, and say, "Well, no actually, I could use some help."

"Sure" she says, winding through the racks and who is it but the VERY girl I first saw on the way to the area

I am bad with faces and my comparisons usually result in such poor results that my wife laughs at how I mix up Dennis Quaid and Kevin Costner in Silverado. I can tell them apart in their own movies, but together, they somehow grin the same to me.

SO take this with a grain of salt, but this girl looked EXACTLY like Anne Hathaway's cousin's neighbor. Only prettier.

I explained that I was looking for 40A bras and I thought that the 38A's would do if they had extenders. I was eyeing a red lace 38c as well, and decided I would get better help if I explained. Plus I was DYING to have somebody, anybody make some comment or at least an eyeball movement that suggested they had any idea that I was buying girl clothes for ME!

I explained that I had recently started exploring an apparently long suppressed urge to crossdress, and that I was unsure about whether I would like to wear forms or not but that for now I was trying it 'flat-chested' and kind of think I like that look, but want to see what my options might be. She just smiled and said that she could help, starting with the extenders. We talked forms a bit, they had enhancers, but they were more for GG's to put under real breast for a little lift.

She then asked what shall we look for next? I explained that I wanted to get some panties that matched or at least complimented the bras. In male mode I have poor color sense. I know when its wrong but cant tell what direction to make it right. I showed her the one peach pair that seemed close but not right to its peach bra counterpoint. She looked and said they were actually a match that the differences in fabrics and stretching would account for the variance I noticed and would look right together on. For some reason I felt less pervy looking for bras, and was methodical in my search. Probably because bra's and boobs weren't really my thing growing up, but panties were another thing altogether. I had flitted about hunting and pecking and hadn't succeded in matching the others.

I explained that ideally I wanted a higher French cut preferably with a little lace on the edges. She agreed that they don't seem to make them quite like that. As an alternative she sugested either a hipster brief for better coverage and support, Or a tanga for a lacy V shape. I opted for the tanga.

Several times throughout this exchange, I'd express a little mild embarrasement and she would reassure me that "It really isn't a big deal, at all." She did agree that, no in the middle of our conservative bedroom community she didn't actually run into many men buying lingerie at all and as far as she could tell not likely for themselves. She explained that she had at least in part grown up in Brazil, where they are a bit more open to variance, but that "honestly, I can't see you running in to problems with anyone here".

I was dying to try something on in a major retail chain, but I had more in mind jeans or maybe a blouse that I snuck in with some polo shirts. Intimate apparel was not what I had in mind for such a BIG step. She mentioned, you could go try these on if you want. I asked about logistics and found that its fine to take female clothes into the men's changing room. I looked around, and she pointed to the only dressing rooms I had seen which were in maternity. NO wonder I never use them en homme! I must have looked nervous because she asked. "Would you rather I walk you over, I could carry these for you." I reluctantly accepted her help, and saw when I got there why she had offered. First I would have to leave the panties behind.(Sanitation and all that, good to know my new panties are virgin - wish I could say the same for some of Dee's lingerie before I gave it to her ~chagrined~) Next problem was going to be that the attendant was male. She breezed me through. If she hadn't done that I would have come home with 5 bras only 2 of which fit. I would have wasted the money on the extenders which I don't need after all. With the 15 lbs I lost to go en femme in the last two months I have lost 2 inches in band size!

Hooray for fitting into 38A's (well, AA really, but nothing a little tissue won't fix.) much cuter stuff in 38's. cuter still in 36. the cutest bras I think seem to come in 34B. By the time you hit C's they seem to be focused on cantilevered engineering as pioneered my the Howard Hughes. All in all give me little ones in a pretty lacy camisole any day.

This day wasn't over so stay tuned for stepping "Out" in the Bodega next.

No comments: