Thursday, July 5, 2007

Feeling the urge...

We are now back from Vegas. We are both pretty tired. I felt the urge to dress-up pretty strongly when I got home, maybe the clean house was a part of it. Our teenager did a really great job of cleaning the house while we were gone. He had stayed home to work, and even suffered heat-stroke on his job, so I was really not expecting a clean house. If anything teenagers being teenagers, I expected the remnants of a party. I owe him an apology. I'll do that today when he gets back home. I was dressed in drab on the ride home. (actually kind of flamboyantly, but in a male sort of way) Traffic, rude drivers, the long ride, I wasnt feeling all that pretty. When I came home and saw my garage hanging open having carefully made access difficult so my "mid-life crisis" car wasnt stolen (or borrowed) while we were gone, I got pretty angry.

When I finally went up to go to bed, I felt the urge to put on something pretty,but I was so tired I just crashed 'en homme' woke up, had a nice long hot soft shower, and slipped on a pair of aqua panties under my jammies. Felt nice but only whetted my appetite to dress without bedding her back down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciated when you apologized to him. It means a lot when you can step back and say, "I was wrong". I love you.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Just wanted to say I like the new profile pic.