Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Anniversery Dee, I Love You more now than ever.

So, I had these weird fantasy-based ideas that were formed a couple of months ago at the juncture of me re-discovering and acknowledging my urge to dress, and Dee making Anniversary reservation at Circus Circus. Frequently, I have felt that her libido is at its highest in a clean room with clean sheets where someone else makes the bed. Go figure.

Specifically one memorable gender-bending experience took place in the bathroom of our room at this very hotel on a previous visit. I had this idea of practicing my dressing, finding cute clothes, waxing as needed and figuring out make-up. My BIG PLAN was to wow her into a lesbian tryst in the hotel room.

A couple of problems with this idea. One, we got a single room. Two, it is our Anniversary! Not really the traditional gift for ones 15th anniversary. (turns out it is Crystal - I should Google more often.)


After the initial shock of her finding out and her irritation with me keeping a secret, and her pleasure at finding out that the clothes she found in the garage were neither related to an affair nor trophies of a serial killer, she is a fun companion on my shopping sprees. She is SHOCKED to be the voice of reason when it comes to shopping. (Talk about Gender Bending!!!)

She has been so supportive, even helping to pack some fem clothes and offering to help me find time to try it in public. The teenager having to work, cost us a babysitter so logistics would have been a problem.

I resolved that this anniversary, already somewhat de-romanticized by the addition of 4 of the 5 kids including an extremely cute, but equally demanding infant, would not be about Barbara's enthusiastic debut.

Well that attitude kinda worked and it kinda didn't. I found I was stressed getting ready to go (I am an OGRE until we actual get the house in the rear-view) So I wanted to under-dress or stealth dress a little. I tried to wear a pair of women's pants with my traditional underdog traveling t-shirt. I found I didn't like the fit, the pockets (placement and lack of) So I grabbed a pair of tan men's slacks. The only nod to dressing was a pair of sheer knee-highs in my tasseled loafers. I slipped of the loafers and drove 'bare'foot which felt nice and cool on my painted toes. (my fingers and toes have been a translucent shade of pink all week)

I was REALLY tired after a 5.5 hour drive and a little calorie low from my rigid diet trying to regain my previously so called (by others) 'feminine' build. I was lugging the second load of suitcases across the parking lot and up many floors, when Dee pulled me into the bath. I'm thinking...mmm kinky might be on the way... and also I am realllly tired...

She had a lavender and chamomile bath drawn for me! Barbara REALLLLY likes to get wet and slippery. I was not shaving (my head, beard or well the rest of me. My head to give a more sympathetic nod to my 8 year olds trauma with his summer buzz-cut, my face because I want to shave right before whenever we try make-up again..(whenever we actually find time and privacy for that!) and the rest because I was waiting a few more days so Veet would be more effective. Well in the bath, fresh blades available to Gliiiide over calves, I just couldn't help it. I Love the feeling and not feeling weird about it, not having to make up stories about why I shaved what.

Dee was appropriately enthusiastic about my close shave. Left the goatee, (which looks weird to me, but that is my most persistent stubble and again I want to do some makeup later. Dee likes the goatee as a nod to my manly man-ness.

A long car ride, some heavy greasy cheeseburgers for the kids with a benedryl chaser and we sort of had some in the dark privacy.

I was really enjoying my smoothness between the sheets, as was Dee. I was experimenting with tucking. I have found if you tuck early before, well arousal, it is easier to keep things tucked and out of sight (and mind). The problem was I was pretty aroused. We have been reading and it seems not too uncommon for a hetero-couple with a cross-dressed male to start with tender kisses between two sensual girls, and as the GG and the CD go at it the Femme side recedes a little at a time until the home stretch which is fairly traditionally male in its character. Makes sense since in fact, my orgasms do eventually happen with the actual use of the optional equipment package I was born with. I have no penis hate, (in fact I have admired mine for years) and she is a fan as well, so it is all to the good.

The thing I have been trying to balance is to stay in Barbara mode for longer periods as it is a less driven feeling for both of us and fun and new and different.

The problem is the male side loves fun and new and different too, and tends to horn in.

I was really enjoying her enjoyment of Barbara, but was finding that Barbara's er well, clit tucked toward the bed was threatening to pogo us both off the bed. There is a point of insistence in the male organ where it will no longer hide, will no longer bend (to ones will, but one could surmise certain literal connotations here too accurately). I suggested we girls polish off Barry quickly (he wasn't going to need much coaxing) and go back to a more languorous pace together again.

We did and he did. He retreated to the bathroom. Flag part furled, cleaned and took some time to insure that a full bladder wasn't going to cause any undesired physiological effects.

Barbara emerged from the bathroom. leaving Barry behind, thoughts of rose petals and sunny meadows and play in her mind. As Dee and Barbara resumed a gentle pace, Dee whispered in my ear, "You know, as you went into the bathroom, I suddenly realized I am in the mood for some DICK." Isn't that just the way it goes. Synchronizing our levels of kink for the last 15 years has been both a challenge and a delight.

No comments: