Monday, August 20, 2007

Dave Grohl in panties may have saved my marriage.

Sitting next to Dee this morning, she is indoctrinating the baby with Foo Fighters videos. She pointed out that Taylor has a femme name in drag. (Tayla). Got me thinking about how much she enjoyed the crossdressing in "Learn to Fly" and "Everlong" she used to laugh with delight at 'Wacky Dave's" sense of humor and how secure he seems in his masculinity to do it. This is long before I came out to myself much less to her. When she found my stash I hope it was "Everlong" playing in her mind, not "Low".

2 comments:

Dee Talbot said...

Dave Grohl is a God. And he is also #1 on my laminated list. In trousers or skirt or nothing...I don't care ;)

Barbara_Talbot said...

Hey, if you ever get the opportunity, go for it.

Umm, laminated? you mean the dry-erase board I have doesn't count?

How will I quickly change my list if a sudden opportunity comes along?

I mean, I erased Alyssa Milano off the list when I got mad at Veet, but if she showed up on the doorstep, I'd probably add her back in at least in the first 5 or so.

Oh, and by the way, do celebrities carry around lists of random fans in their purses, and if so how does one find out if you are on someones list..just askin'