Thursday, November 6, 2008

Google-y eyes on me.

This was my first Blog, and when it started I updated it just about everyday. I wasn't sure what it was going to encompass, and since I had no other place for everyday thoughts I put them here too. I used to get a fair number of those odd Google matches that other bloggers have reported. I used to giggle at the thought of someone shopping for Gillian and O'Malley bras and finding a tranny wearing one.

I moved on somewhat in Blogging with the my wife in a sexy/kinky blog that had a lot more racy language then seems appropriate to Barbara's staid vernacular. For some reason we still get tons of hits there from the phrase "cum lips" which doesn't actually appear in that blog, but the words do separately in the same sentence. (the inordinately clever of the readers here might well find the other blog from that hint alone.)

Here, I seem to get hits from pictures. Specifically one of me wearing what I described as spectator pumps. They aren't quite as spectacularly "spectator-y" as my latest pair, but they have come to reside on page one of Google images for that phrase. Interesting bit of fame, that.

Lately, the profile picture here seems to get a lot of Google images hits. I cant seem to back-track it to determine under what search parameters it shows up, but evidently it does.

I wonder, when someone sees it in Google images do they think, hmm is that a dude? and click to investigate? or do they think, "hmmm, what a saucy looking wench, might she have nudes extant on her page?"

Not too long ago one of those hits on my head shot was from an upscale town adjacent to the one I more or less grew up in. They stayed a very long time. I pondered a bit the possibility that someone thought, hmm slightly familiar face..." A bit worrisome, but then again not. I really think I am fairly comfortable with myself. I do worry though that my wife and kids would suffer a lot in the very small parochial town we no reside in.

I asked her about it and she stated again her unqualified support for Barbara's persona. Strange though because (among other of her reasons) she has removed all posts from our joint blog that she authored because of fear of discovery here. True to her stated resolve though, she has left intact her "wife of a crossdresser" blog. I don;t link it directly here to help keep her privacy, and she hasn't updated it in ages. (Owing mostly to my lack of crossdressing activity as of late.) I am rambling here, but wanted to post something to keep Barbara alive a bit..

No comments: