Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update on spectators.


A few of the "spectators" viewing my blog get here from Google Images. I grin a little when I see a"hit" where they get here from searching "spectator pumps" and run (as I imagine) screaming when they realize those legs belong to a tranny!For quite some time I am the only actual picture of a "real" person on page one of Google Images for that search. Yes, technically they are spectator pumps, but in my view, not a very good example of such. I prefer ones that have a blended male/female stile with wingtip type detail. I think any black/white combination pump can be called a spectator.

I decided if I am going to be famous for my spectators it should be for cuter ones!

3 comments:

Cate said...

You have got great legs!

Cate xxx

Barbara_Talbot said...

High praise, indeed, thanks.

Biscuit said...

You do have awesome legs, and I'm fairly certain that you walk a whole lot better in those than I would. I'm kind of a mess in the girly department. :)