Saturday, November 8, 2008

Resolved: To post more often.

Whether I have something to say about crossdressing or not, I have decided to approach the blog daily if possible again.

I find myself with time on my hands with the elimination of overtime at work, I was putting in an extra 60 hours every other week, so in theory I could spend 120 hours a month typing. I don't think that I have quite THAT much to say, though.

I was reading a blog the other day (Cate's) where the reason for the blog is on hold so she decided to avoid blogging while she gets her feet under her emotionally. I was reading from my horribly inadequate interface on my Motorola Razor 3, so naturally I could not leave a comment. What I was going to suggest (selfishly) was that she SHOULD continue to write, ostensibly for its cathartic effect. In fact I just want her to write (and post scintillating pics)for my own entertainment.

I shall suggest she include fashion insights, photography or in desperation, recipe posts as long as it involves bare feet and a short apron in the kitchen. But I digress.

1 comment:

Cate said...

You are right. I do need to keep posting and I will again soon!

Plus I love the apron idea. ;-)

Cate xxx