Saturday, December 8, 2007

Well hirsute didn't survive the day.

The plan was to take some tasteful manly pictured, before I got around to shaving. The potential babysitters were gone, so we didn't get around to that. I didn't think I was feeling a really strong urge to denude. I figured I would wait until we had a Barbara photo shoot to shave or wax so I'd be as smooth as possible.

As things wound down around here I decided, that I'd rather wax than shave and it can be a several session process to get from Sasquatch to smooth and lovely mode. I started with the parts I could reach, my shins and knees, a little of my calves and parts of my thighs. I tried a little of my belly myself. ALWAYS a mistake to try that yourself. Do NOT try this at home, kids. I had Dee help me rip those out, and cajoled her into helping a few more areas. Once I started and could see actual legs for the forest I wanted it all gone. I finally like I usually do gave up and shaved the rest. I left some of the back of my legs for another session.

Spotted one of Dee's nighties on the back of the bathroom door and slipped it on...feels nice to be relatively smooth again. Had to reduce pic size here or you'd see my still partially hairy knees. :)

No comments: