Friday, December 7, 2007

Back and feeling pretty macho.

Having just had the adrenaline-fueled, put-hair-on-your-chest, high-speed dash through the mountains, I'm still not feeling that femme. I went 435 miles though hills and curves and construction zones, and small town speed traps in a combined total of 5 hours 15 minute. No close calls with the cops this time!

Physical went well I think. I went in lean and healthy 42 lbs lower than I was when I started crossdressing in earnest just in May. The staff was very professional and I can;t imagine that they would have had any problem at all if I had shaved, but given it is a small town facility, I had been a bit paranoid about it. Shouldn't have worried about it.

Now that I can shave/wax/veet/trim at will, I feel much better eve though I haven't. It was really odd how antsy I was about being hairy when it didn't feel like my choice. We have been taking some artsy (and less artsy) pics lately, and I am leaning towards leaving the manly look for a while.

That could easily change in a heartbeat though. During this time I was holding off denuding, I bought a lot of cute things that I am dying to see on with smooth legs..:)

No comments: