Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My spectator pumps.




Loved these shoes when I saw them in a thrift store. I need a conservative business suit to wear with them. Or a nice wool skirt and plain blouse maybe. I put them on with the cocktail dress just because I have been wanting pictures of those (and other shoes).

You can see my zippers on my right shin from my losing car/motorcycle argument. My Orthopedist did good work just so I could walk, let alone look good in hose! He might have had a plastic surgeon assist if he (or I) had any idea at the time I would later wax my legs, put on sheer hose and sexy shoes and show off his work to the world.

1 comment:

Lorax Lady said...

The only thing that would make those sassy shoes look better on your shapely legs are thigh highs with a seam up the back.