Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Make-up by Barbara.





I have been cheating on my make-up by having Dee do it for me. She was leaving for her part-time job for a couple of hours and the cable was out. If I can;t talk about dressing up, I guess ~sigh~ I could ACTUALLY dress up.

Last time we did pictures, Dee got pretty good results without a planned layer of liquid foundation (we forgot to bring it with us)

This time she suggested I add that layer this time. I did and turned my face into very soft, gently cracking leather.

Trying to salvage some self-respect before she got home, I donned my wig, and a cute little cocktail dress Dee found me. The make-up isn't good at close range, But I haven't dressed in ages, So when she got home I had her take some pictures. My spectator pumps don't really go with the party dress, but I have been wanting some pics of them, So we combined elements to take some pictures.

1 comment:

Dee Talbot said...

You should also mention that for a moment or two, when I walked in the door, I was shocked to find some unknown woman holding my child :)