Sunday, August 31, 2008

"At least they are not stripper shoes"

My wife explained as she justified her choice of shoes to wear to church this morning.

I just brought a couple (three?) crates of sexy shoes (hers and mine) from home #1 to where we are actually living the very cramped home #2 in the country. (Her home town.)

She made a selections and queried my approval. I gave it but added that they were "little slutty for _______ (small town)"

She smiled, said : " Thats the idea, help bring the town into the 21st century." adding that " At least they aren't quite stripper shoes!"

Technically she doesn't own any stripper shoes.

But I do!

3 comments:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

How about a pic of those shoes? Let us judge for ourselves!

Ser Infiel said...

Hehe! I just came across your blog and so far I love what I see! You remind me a lot of the boyfriend. . . I'll be reading more soon! :D

PS: Have you thought of joining the Half-Nekkid Thursday crowd? :)

Barbara_Talbot said...

not quite ready for NEKKID whether it is half or more so! I am actually kind of mentally working on that...there are lots of poses where I can tuck my boy bits out of the picture, but still for some reason my crossdressing is stuck in this non-sexualized place.

its old issues, fears insecurities...you'd think 50,000 words later I'd have some sort of handle on it. I need to just do it and see where it goes.