Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Trannydar may be a little overly sensitive...

Today there was a training class for 140 people. Usually I see everyone in hard hats, ball caps, baggy coats and ugly safety vests.

Today I saw more of peoples personalities a bit. Women who I had never seen in makeup wore some, guys who usually don't, shaved. I saw a guy with long hair with some really weird red almost parachute pants but with chains and mesh pockets and odd details like that, almost biker leathers but bright red?

So he turned and I caught a glimpse of sparse chin scruff. really no more than you see on a teenage boy trying out his first month without shaving since he started shaving the few he has...

He turned and I thought no more about him until later when we were settled in our seats. She turned a bit and her chin was hidden and all I saw was well cared for skin, plucked eyebrows in a definite fem arch, and long hair. I was convinced in an instant that she was a transgendered person. My only puzzle was is she a natal born male taking some hormones that are retarding hair growth or is he a natal born female taking the early doses of T to gain some masculine traits...

Either way, this person did androgyny better than anyone I have seen in a while..

No comments: