Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh, the case fell down on my head.....

My Liz Claiborne sweater-top was on the bed in our room after we came home. My wife, knowing I was in a femme sort of frame of mind today thought I had gotten it out. I hadn't.

She queried the 13 year old who gave the explanation above as to how she happened accross this located at the bottom of the make0up case with a few femme items and make-up and my wig that m wife had sent up as a "comfort package" when I was living alone at a residence dormitory for my job.

She then brightly went on to explain that when she "happened upon" the case in the top shelf of the closet in our master bedroom she found a wig. Which she put on and proceeded to parade around outside the house in. My wife's sister happened to be driving by and thought from a distance that it was my wife given the hair color is in the ball park of a box of Miss Clairol that my wife sometimes uses.

Now my wife feels she needs to be thinking of a reason she owns a high quality wig that her sister has never seen her wear.

A modicum of privacy in my own bedroom would be nice. I mean Barbara has been residing in the closet (on the top shelf no less. Leave her alone.

This child regularly borrows my shoes because as she points out they are a size and a half too big for my wife and only a 1/2 size too big for her. she has also appropriated two of my bras with similar logic pointing out that they aren't my wife's size.

I've half a mind to tell her "Leave my transvestite gear the hell alone!"

No comments: