Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trying to re-gain my girlish figure.

Before I took my present job I got all the way down to squeezing into a size 6 occasionally. Tre-cute clothes in that range. I bulked up to probably a size 10, but keep wearing my eights.

I've been eating healthier since renting a little farm in the country and getting out of the dormitory.

Still it has been frustrating. I get no exercise to speak of on my long shifts. I eat because I am bored. I finally gave up my second sandwich and just go home on the bus hungry.

That helps I finally dropped 5 lbs. Don't know if its permanent though.

Adding more fruit and fiber, making myself drink lots of water. Water is my favorite diet tip.

At the moment the wife and I weigh about the same. I have more belly, she has more boobs.

No comments: